Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Give me a ring, darling!


I am in love with this ring. I am more in love with my fabulous boyfriend, CE, but this ring is really something. Last summer we stopped by Tiffany in NYC (actually at CE's urging) and it was just so beautiful in it's simplicity and very exciting for me to be trying on engagement rings. I called my mother up in the Bay Area from the Ladies Room just to share the excitement with her. For those who don't know my 'back story' there is a long, interesting one which led me to this point of considering being engaged and marrying again. I promise to share it with you soon but for now just behold this beautiful ring!

2 comments:

susan said...

CONGRATS!!! can't wait to hear the whole story...hope lives! susan silver

Bon Vivant said...

Thanks, Susan. I am still waiting on the actual proposal but I think it's in the works. We were out the other night and one of CE's friends said 'congrats, I hear you two are engaged' - I think CE may have mentioned to him that it was going to happen soon. I told his friend that I wasn't aware of any proposal and that my finger was suprisingly light (compared to the weight of the rock I am hoping for) and CE said 'well, we are in negotiations'. I love that line.
Thanks again for your comments!