Friday, April 6, 2007

Off to Arizona!

This weekend will find me in Arizona for some family time. My father lives in a tiny western town that has one stoplight and two police cars. There is a tiny theater which shows one movie for 2 weeks at a time. I think the ticket price is $4 and a large popcorn (with a refill) is $1.50. Visiting there is like stepping back in time. We love it for a day or two and then can't wait to get back home! I have been a little bit of a recluse this week, just staying in and spring cleaning and fretting over my hair and what to wear on the cruise next month. Did you hear about the cruise ship that hit the rocks in Greece? Well, it's not the same cruise line as the one I'll be on but that IS one of our stops. Speaking of recluses - I'm going to see 'The Hoax' tonight. Has anyone seen it yet? I hope all of you have a wonderful weekend! Please continue to write in and share your own bon vivant tales with me.

No comments: